Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Internet to solve problems

My family and i were looking for a desert to make.So this lead to getting on google.com to look for a recipe and i think we ended up on food network.com or something like it and we ended up making this huge chocolate cookie and it was pretty good. Another time i have used the internet and google was when I did my history project for my teacher I ended up on like four different webs to get the information required  and to get enough information to make up a fictional character that new a real  person and new about their lives. Then in a presentation we pretended to be the character and presented the information about your real person. At the end i got a pretty good grade and used many webs to get my information through google.com.

1 comment:

  1. I would dearly love a chocolate chip cookie. Right now.

    ReplyDelete